Thursday, March 1, 2018

Spraybooth & New Perspectives

Since around 2003, I've been contemplating acquiring an airbrush and a spraybooth. Back then, I was a student with little money to spare. By 2007, I acquired an old Badger 250 airbrush. Not a bad product, but the previous owner didn't care about his tool and whatever careful I was, nothing good came out of using that airbrush. At the point I thought I was talentless. Then, about 3-4 years ago, I finally invested in a better tool which brought far superior results. However, I didn't purchase a spraybooth. I was a little bit puzzled by the high prices requested for good ones. I continued airbrushing in the enclosed porch of my house, which was far to be the best option. By last December, I simply decided to no longer airbrush until I got a spraybooth...


Finally, the day has come and a new home build booth, following profesionnal instruction is now ready for use. A big thanks to Louis-Marie for building it on such a short notice of time. With the new booth, I'll be able to take care of my health... and my backlog!

No comments:

Post a Comment