Quickly, I stumbled up a neat tank car of similar size sporting the wet noodle logo and a ACI label. I was sold to the idea immediatly.
I didn't need to use all the decal set since lettering on the prototype was spartan at best. Microscale sets provided additional data and logo.
I heavily weathered the model according to the original picture. But I didn't try to go as far as the real car because it was photographed in the 90s. After I took my picture, I slight added more dirt under the tank. I didn't yet dullcote the model. I like the very dull look it has right now. Maybe I'll dullcote it later.
All in all, it was a fun brainless project. It's good to have some from time to time.
It will probably find it's from time to time in a work train to Clermont.