Monday, July 18, 2022

Bachmann Alco 2-6-0 Conversion Mini Kit - For Sale

I recently polled modellers on Ste. Anne's Car Shops page and found out that 80% of people didn't have access to a 3D printer and preferred to purchased a real kit in resin instead of STL files.


For this reason, I've decided to offer printed parts to future customers so access to this kit is easier for everybody. I've also updated the individual part catalogue.


Also, many people wanted to model the popular CNR Class E-10-a locomotives. For this reason, I've have produced more parts to customize your models including 3 types of window frames (open, closed, with windshield), 3 types of air tanks, , 2 types of cab vents, 2 types of marker lamps and 4 types of coal bunker extensions. I've also added a steam whistle and two rerail frogs since brass parts are getting hard to find.


You can order the kit directly from me by email or on Facebook Messenger. Please specify which type of air tanks and coal bunker extension you need. If you want to model a specific CNR locomotive, let me know which one and the conversion kit will be customized to fit your needs.


Introductory price is CAD $30 which is quite a deal given the sheer number of parts you get. Compared to brass parts, you save almost half the price while getting CNR parts instead of generic ones.


All parts can also be purchased individually or in bulk at better price (ask for a quote). I'll soon release a catalogue.



Part Catalogue:









No comments:

Post a Comment