Sunday, April 10, 2022

Hindsight 20/20 Virtual RPM 13.0

On April 16th, 2022, Hindsight 20/20 is back with new clinics. A cursory glance at the lineup reveals excellent modellers will once again grace us with their exquisite work. 


As always, registration can be done online at Speedwitchmedia.com.

Be aware that I will be also presenting a clinic at this RPM which will conclude my exploration of British-American Oil Tank Car Fleet. Some modelling ideas, a critical assessment of my own work and good news about the possibility of modelling correct Standard Tank Company cars.

Yes, I can be quite critical of my own work!


2 comments:

  1. Good news/bad news here. Your presentations on the cars have been fantastic to date...bad news is people have to listen to me ramble before they get to you!!

    Looking forward to next Saturday!

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be quality rambling knowing you! ;-) What's worse, you rambling or my thick accent!

      Delete